Work with the Best
Hanbay has provided miniaturized automation to a wide range of industries for over 30 years. Do you have what it takes to help us develop and support the most advanced electric valve-automation devices in the world? If so, we would really like to hear from you, Hanbay's manufacturing facility is based in Pointe-Claire, QC Canada and has a sales office in Virginia Beach, VA USA.
Administrative & Shipping Coordinator
Administrative & Shipping Coordinator
Hanbay Inc. - Pointe-Claire, QC
Do you possess administrative super-powers -- i.e.: fine attention to detail; problem-solving know-how; multi-tasking savvy; strong organizational skills; and a methodical approach to work? Do you think that a technical environment at an electronics manufacturing company would be a stimulating and enjoyable place to work? Are you flexible enough to move seamlessly between office work and light warehouse or shipping duties? If the answer is yes to these questions, then you might be the ideal person to join the dynamic team at Hanbay as our Administrative & Shipping Coordinator on the West Island in Pointe-Claire.
Since 2004, Hanbay's advanced, precise and miniature valve actuators have modernized the electric valve actuator market. Today, Hanbay is at the forefront of the valve automation industry, manufacturing electric actuators that can be used in any application requiring precise rotary or linear valve automation. We have a great position for the right candidate!
Your duties will include creating shipping documents and labels, data-entry for A/R and A/P, sending invoices to clients, entering orders into our accounting system and general coordination of documents with the technical and sales people.
General Role & Responsibilities:
• Data entry in Sage accounting system and Excel
• Filing documents, maintaining both hard copy and electronic file systems
• Communicate with suppliers and customers
• Create invoices for customers
• Collection calls
• Prepare shipping documents
• Verify and make payments to suppliers
• Assist with preparation of account reconciliation
• Review expense reports
• Prepare payroll
• Competencies (Behavioral and Functional)
You must be comfortable with computers. A good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is a must. Knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software is a huge asset.
• English fluency is a necessity; naturellement, on doit parler français aussi
• High proficiency with MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to work with numbers (i.e. Accounting and/or math skills)
• Able to follow procedure while maintaining an effective filing and documentation system
• Organization skills and willing to develop and follow systems
• Initiative paired with sound judgment to make decisions within established criteria but not necessarily having a standard procedure to follow
• Clear communication, verbally and in one on one or group situations, or over the telephone
• Excellent communication in writing by composing clear documents; facility with editing and/or proof-reading is required
• Organized, methodical: structure in personal workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified time frames.
• Able to handle competing priorities separate the urgent from the important and take action accordingly and communicate these to others
• Thorough: make sure work is done correctly and thoroughly, attention to details and keeping accurate records
• Committed: personally involved and dedicated to company’s success. Approaching work assignments in a determined, reliable and flexible manner
• Analytical: approaching and analyzing problems logically
• Proactive: anticipating and initiating action to meet needs
• Flexible: able to work in other capacities
An ideal candidate would have all of the above, and also be curious about technology and not afraid to get their hands dirty once in a while! The desire to learn about the technology involved in designing and assembling our product would be an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00/year
Since 2004, Hanbay's advanced, precise and miniature valve actuators have modernized the electric valve actuator market. Today, Hanbay is at the forefront of the valve automation industry, manufacturing electric valve actuators that can be used in any application. Control any valve or pressure regulator with precise rotary or linear automation. Tell us about your valve application. We can automate anything. View ourproduct line.