Work with the Best
Hanbay has provided miniaturized automation to a wide range of industries for over 30 years. See the available positions below to see if you have what it takes to develop, manage or sell the most advanced electric valve automation devices in the world.
Electro-Mechanical Technician / Customer Service
Are you a technically-minded person who understands electrical and mechanical concepts? Do you have experience assembling and/or testing mechanical devices with precision? Are you looking for a stimulating working environment, where you will be encouraged to add to your existing technical knowledge and hone your electro mechanical skills? Do you work (and play) well with others? Do you have experience in building positive customer relationships through technical sales and support? If your answer is "yes" to all of these questions, then you might be the ideal candidate that Hanbay is looking for!
Knowledge of control valves, or other hydraulic components, such as pumps, flow meters, etc., this would be considered a valuable asset towards being seriously considered for this very exciting position.
Hanbay is a well-established company and has been operating for over 20 years.
This position is mainly for support. You will need to be able to work as part of a team and alone. We need you to:
• Assemble and test devices
• Provide technical customer support
• Be a creative team player
• Represent Hanbay in a positive and professional manner
• The position is located at Hanbay’s manufacturing facility in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada.
Desired Skills and Experience
You need a good background in a technical environment. Basic or advanced understanding in electromechanical assemblies or electronic knowledge is a plus. The following attributes will also help you stand out ahead of other candidates:
• Manual dexterity for assembling small parts
• math and engineering logic skills
• knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
• English proficiency (spoken and written) is a must
Permanent full-time position upon completion of a successful trial period, providing a competitive salary, plus performance bonus
Excellent earning and advancing potential for the right candidate
Benefits available following successful trial period
Salary: To Be Discussed
Established in 1986, Hanbay is a manufacturer of miniature electric valve actuators that can be customized for any application, in any industry.
Hanbay’s electric valve actuators provide precise positioning, with the highest torque, resulting in accurate flow control. Our expertise is in manufacturing compact actuators capable of micro-positioning on miniature valves.